Online Contractor Business Coaching & Consulting
The private coaching program is a one-on-one live meeting with relevant members of your management team. Each week, the training is tailored to your highest priority business needs at that time. It consists of: an Evaluation of Entire Business; the Workers, Services, Procedures, Technology, Budget, Marketing, Sales, and Financial numbers.
What it is
- Evaluation of Entire Business – People,
- Services, Procedures, Technology, Budget,
- Marketing, Sales, Financial Numbers
- Evaluation of Goals
- Develop Budget to Reach Goals
- Develop Strategy
- Develop Implementation Plan
- Create a Workflow Blueprint for Success
- Full-time Coaching
Get Your Perfect Custom Fit
- Full-Time Business Coach
Our Contractor Business Coaching includes the following:
Who are your customers? Where do they gather socially? What are their needs? Do they know what their needs are? Why should they hire you?
Inadequate services and inferior products equal a poor customer experience. Creating and using quality business products is the only way to attain and keep customers!
A poorly planned process can lead to unsatisfactory results. Almost half of the ineffective and unsuccessful businesses can be blamed on a lack of strong processes.
What is the culture of your business? If you have not created a culture and do not work to keep it alive, the culture you want for your business will disappear. It will then create a culture of its own, which would not be beneficial for your business.
All of the best contracting companies and most other industries have one common point of interest. They all have the leading technology needed to manage their business and make smart and financially secure decisions.
In today’s competitive job/opportunity landscape, recruiting and retention efforts are far more complicated than they were years ago. What that means is that managing talent effectively is and will continue to be a vital part of the long-term success of any business.
With so many business choices available, most owners would ask where they should turn for answers. We have all been in situations where we have been promised everything and, in the end, wind up with very little that is satisfactory. We know the most successful companies use Multi-Channel Marketing. Statistics show that over 90% of the available marketing firms do not offer what is needed for contractors.
Profit & Loss
Accounting is the language of almost every business. Each owner and manager needs to know how to speak the business language. To put it simply, the P&L statement of a company will indicate how a business is being run. The same simple format used for a P&L can be used for a service call or installation.
How our program works
Each Week, You will Receive One-on-One Private Business Coaching where we:
- Evaluate your P&L and the entire structure of your business
- Create business goals and measurement systems
- Ask you to list your significant problems and the solutions you need to implement your goals successfully
- Teach and coach you how to reach these goals and become much more profitable
- Measure results weekly and review the P&L monthly
- Set-up weekly in-person or online visits and/or meetings
- Have exclusive use of proprietary financial and marketing software
- Exclusive territory by trade